Starting tips from someone eating mostly plants: nausea hits harder on an empty stomach, so having something small before injection helps. The first few weeks, food aversions can include things you normally rely on - for plant-based eaters that means legumes and dense greens can become harder to...
The bodyweight-adjusted dosing idea makes intuitive sense. Higher starting weight likely means different receptor distribution and potentially different absorption dynamics. The two-week plateau at week 10 is common regardless of dose - the body stabilizes rather than losing consistently...
Before-and-afters like this are the ones that land differently depending on where someone is in the journey. Someone just starting needs to see that the work pays off; someone mid-way needs the reminder that visible change is happening even when the scale is being stubborn. The shift from...
gray market peps are always a little risky. real hospira bacteriostatic water helps mitigate some of it. everyone's risk-reward math is different. some people filter, some don't.
They saw right through the GLP1-S, GLP1-T, GLP1-R label game. Plot twist: if vendors sold BAC too, FDA says that's proof they were selling for humans. That's new. Amazon pulling BAC too. Looks intentional.
just moved to 1mg from 0.5 last week but still eating through hunger signals, especially sweets. only lose the noise when stuffed and nauseous. at 190 for weeks after dropping from 215.
no weight loss on Ozempic for 2 months but my period came back after missing them long-term on antipsychotics. something in Ozempic helped. started injecting stomach instead and period returned. anyone else notice this connection?
I had a kale and cabbage salad for lunch one day. I had almost no side effects for months, and then BAM! Nasty sulphur burps, followed by violent vomiting later that night, and then diarrhea. Fun times!
I'm on a GLP-1. When I smoke, the munchies always win. Plus, the high is different. It takes longer to kick in and lasts forever (I take a gummy). I had to lower my THC dose to 2.5mg, or I get way too high. Which I know sounds ridiculous, but whatever.
Pretty much. There are things that will still be okay to talk about, even by DIY'ers, but there needs to be a line where if the talk includes sourcing then it needs to be mainly in the Lab.