Dropped my Tirz... Am I screwed?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
The typical peptide vial runs roughly $10 give or take a vial...Guess it wouldn't hurt to reach out and see what they say...though even then...

If packaging's really flimsy enough that a vial breaks in transit like people mentioned, that's not exactly the mark of a business worth returning to, right?...Nearly everything I've received comes boxed and cushioned...
 
Sort of joking. Everybody warns you these vials are precious: never shake, keep powder frozen, never freeze after mixing, don't spray water at the powder. Then you meet folks who broke all of it and got fine results. Water gets pulled in fast when mixing, straight onto the powder unless you tilt. One vial of mine had powder stuck at the top, I rolled it on the counter and used it; another left lumps at first so I shook it hard. Both worked. Others left mixed vials out overnight or a full week, fine. Compounded tirz that had been frozen also worked. A lab guy on YouTube says tirz keeps ten years frozen, and when knowledgeable people say something that real-world use confirms, I go with it. Tirz is tough. Other peps, though, aren't.
 
Oh let me vent for a second. Before finding this awesome community, I ordered the dual compound with a stabilizer additive from a general supplier, and the shipment got delayed by weather and arrived at my door sitting well above safe temperature. Asked for a replacement since anything over that threshold isn't supposed to be reliable, but they insisted it was still fine, still stable, still safe. Was a good price at the time ($79 for a decent-sized vial)... but again, I was brand new to all this!! Had read that this particular compound tends to hold up reasonably well against heat, so I stuck it in the fridge anyway, though the whole thing kept nagging at me. So I reached out and asked if I could reorder instead, since it had been a solid deal and my kid was hoping to get back on hers too (planning to pass that one along to her since I'll be running my own experiment with the other one). So I paid for a fresh order, specifically asking them to ship it out midweek so it wouldn't get stuck in transit over a weekend, and instead the label was created Thursday, and it's been sitting in warehouses since, one state Thursday, another Friday, a third since Saturday. Should arrive tomorrow. I already know it'll have spent way too long outside safe temperature range, and the cooling packs probably won't even be cold anymore.

Wrote in today to say there are really only two options here, send two full replacements,
 
Back
Top