Oh let me vent for a second. Before finding this awesome community, I ordered the dual compound with a stabilizer additive from a general supplier, and the shipment got delayed by weather and arrived at my door sitting well above safe temperature. Asked for a replacement since anything over that threshold isn't supposed to be reliable, but they insisted it was still fine, still stable, still safe. Was a good price at the time ($79 for a decent-sized vial)... but again, I was brand new to all this!! Had read that this particular compound tends to hold up reasonably well against heat, so I stuck it in the fridge anyway, though the whole thing kept nagging at me. So I reached out and asked if I could reorder instead, since it had been a solid deal and my kid was hoping to get back on hers too (planning to pass that one along to her since I'll be running my own experiment with the other one). So I paid for a fresh order, specifically asking them to ship it out midweek so it wouldn't get stuck in transit over a weekend, and instead the label was created Thursday, and it's been sitting in warehouses since, one state Thursday, another Friday, a third since Saturday. Should arrive tomorrow. I already know it'll have spent way too long outside safe temperature range, and the cooling packs probably won't even be cold anymore.
Wrote in today to say there are really only two options here, send two full replacements,