Anhedonia on Tirz - anyone else?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Being pretty vulnerable here, but honestly the biggest win for me isn't even the weight loss, it's losing that constant chase for quick dopamine hits. Realized my whole day used to revolve around chasing those hits through a dozen different outlets, and resetting that response was genuinely necessary. Just hoping I don't end up somewhere down the line feeling that same empty pull, minus the dopamine to numb it.
 
I think you're onto something with that reward-chemistry angle. The mind finds its outlet no matter what. When I gave up drinking, sugar stepped in as the substitute. Once I started the third compound, my sugar cravings got wiped out almost immediately at first. But eventually that same underlying pull just found a new target and started wanting literally anything??

So now apparently that little hit lands whenever the next mystery package shows up at my door. And, well, the chest freezer downstairs is basically full at this point.
 
Going to look further into this, haven't come across it with other peptides either. I do struggle with a flattened mood on the dual-action medication, and nothing I've tried has genuinely countered it for me. Getting myself moving is the hard part, but once I'm actually doing something, I generally start feeling better about it. Lost interest in a lot of things that used to genuinely make me happy. Hoping now that I'm at goal weight and cutting back the dose, things will start improving.
 
Same here, I had to leave high dose Tirz and I'm on Reta 4 mg now because of the anhedonia. Felt low, zero drive. About 3 weeks later I had more energy and my mood came back. Your dose is pretty high, so try lowering it a bit. I'm still using Cagri and waiting on Elora. I want to lose maybe 5-10 more lbs, these last months I had NO motivation at all.
 
Back
Top