Anyone tried the new pill form GLP-1?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
1mg cagri on top of 4mg reta hitting well early is a good data point for the combination approach. The orforglipron first impression rough on the stomach makes sense - the oral bioavailability challenge often means higher GI burden before reaching therapeutic levels. Different mechanism from reta but the nausea pattern is similar at the start. Did the OP mention what dose they got in the sample?
 
Stopping Reta two weeks before the filler appointment and finding the hunger stays gone that far out is actually useful data on half-life and residual effect. The OP's Orforglipron experience is interesting for anyone watching the oral GLP-1 space. How has the skin sensitivity been since stopping and did the appointment go as planned?
 
That's amazing, wishing you luck starting the oral version once it kicks off! My tracking app already treats swallowed doses the same way it handles injections, dose ramp-up, side effect logging, protein and muscle tracking, so moving to this format should be seamless right from your very first pill. Ease into these opening days, and don't stress about checking in on any particular schedule, whenever a spare moment shows up, I'd honestly love hearing how things are going for you, good or bad. Cheering you on here!
 
Switched my injections over to my thighs after reading that spot tends to cause fewer stomach-related side effects. Been doing that since March and it's worked out great. Might be worth trying if you're hoping to cut down on any stomach trouble. Sometimes you really do just have to experiment and see what happens for you. Run it for a few weeks while experimenting a bit with your meals, and you'll land on whatever combination suits you.
 
Moving from 2.5 up to 5 was brutal for me, spent about a month in real pain, some days genuinely wondered if I was going to make it. These days injections are easy though, once I figured out that keeping carbs extremely low on injection day and the day after wipes the pain out completely. Mentioned it to my doctor and she said plenty of patients end up doing the same low-carb approach around shot day. Might be worth trying if you're struggling with how you feel.
 
A few weeks into 2.5 now. Side effects have stayed minimal, though I'm drinking a huge amount of water. Injecting on Sundays, timing shifts around, and the only real thing I've noticed is an intense fullness that lingers into Monday, even on days I've barely eaten. I'll happily take that trade over the alternative side effects though!
 
Back
Top