Can you add more bac water to an already-mixed vial?

Hong Kong Yanpep International

Groovy-Mode

Active member
Quick question about a vial I already mixed. I reconstituted an 80 mg vial with 3 mL of bac water and the injections sting way more than I expected, so the dilution clearly isn't enough. I have pens and spare empty vials on the way. By the time they land I'll have pulled seven doses at minimum, 2.4 mg or 9 units each, out of the original.

Here's my plan, tell me if it's dumb. Take 1.5 mL out and move it into a clean empty vial. Add 1.5 mL of fresh bac water to that one. Then pull the rest of the original into a syringe, squirt it into the pen vial, then top that up with the same amount of bac water. Same drug, double the volume, so I'd double the units per dose to stay at 2.4 mg. Is topping up a vial that's already mixed a big infection risk, or is this okay? Stop me now if it's a terrible idea.
 
Back
Top