CJC-1295 with ipamorelin - before bed fasted or first thing in the morning?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
CJC plus ipa is on the way, should be here any day. Been seeing all kinds of conflicting advice on timing, some say right before bed on an empty stomach, others swear by first thing after waking, still fasted either way. The dosing range people mention is all over the map too, anywhere from 100mcg up to a full milligram. Curious how this has gone for other guys closer to my own age, I'm 50.
 
Kicked off my first Ipa/Cjc cycle running two shots of 200mcg, one right on waking and one before bed. Only real thing I noticed was a nice energy boost. Then bumped up to two 250mcg doses across the following four weeks. That did raise hunger noticeably though. Took a four-week break before starting the next cycle at 350mcg daily, single dose at 5am, fasting through until noon. That combined with a heavier training schedule and I saw genuine improvement in muscle growth alongside fat loss. Five weeks in, I switched things up again to three 300mcg doses daily across the final three weeks, one on waking while fasted, one around 6pm post-training, one before bed at 10. Muscle response improved noticeably from there, fat kept dropping gradually, sleep quality got better too. Energy and mood both improved as well. Wrapped up that second cycle eight days back.

My recommendation, start around 300-400mcg daily, single morning dose paired with fasting, and hold there through your entire first cycle. Skip splitting even while titrating up. You'll get a feel for what adjustments make sense heading into cycle two.

Started 1mg weekly Elarolintide two days back, and planning to try Tesa/Ipa down the line. Not because Ipa plus cjc hasn't satisfied me, just chasing that last stubborn bit of belly fat faster.
 
Quick update on week three of CJC/Ipa: 150mcg before bed about 2 hours after my last food, then another 150mcg right after waking, and I eat my first meal 3-4 hours after that. My sleep is reliably better. It was already good, but now I fall asleep faster and sleep on until morning most nights. Reta has been part of my routine for 10 weeks or so, on top of that, dropping something like 1.5-2 lbs weekly until CJC/Ipa started. The last three weeks I've lost maybe 2 pounds, but my smart watch shows more muscle mass and less body fat, and I can see a visible drop in body fat since starting. It's been ages since I felt okay about going shirtless. I doubted this stack would do much for me initially, yet I'm pleasantly surprised.
 
Not CJC/Ipa for me, but Tesa and Ipa together also ruined my sleep. I tried each one alone before bed and both still hurt my sleep. Moving both to morning fixed it, and I still saw results through the cycle. Ipa stayed twice a day, with the second dose taken fasted around mid afternoon instead of at bedtime. Any later than that and my sleep tanked again lol. Morning works fine for results, and I'd think you lose more by cutting the dose than by shifting it.
 
Back
Top