Facial changes - anyone else notice?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Congrats!
Would you mind sharing your typical daily calories and macro split? Rarely see this kind of dramatic loss without the face looking sunken. Genuinely curious what your macros look like.
Thanks in advance.
 
Yeah, stuck it out through the full cycle but haven't gone back to it since. Switched up my skincare lineup recently and I'm noticing a way bigger improvement than what that copper peptide ever gave me. New routine also has SNAP8 in it now, which honestly seems to be doing more for my skin than the copper peptide managed.
 
An interesting trade-off so far: 35 lbs lighter in under 4 months, but a face that aged ten years. I love being so much lighter, lifting better, seeing more muscle and no mid-section bulge in the mirror, comfy clothes, the belt in its last hole, and blood pressure that went from high on strong meds to low normal on light ones. The price is a web of facial lines, hollow cheeks, crepey skin and the start of skin folds on my middle, and I have not even beaten the visceral fat! A blend every 2nd day and a ghk-cu cream do little that I can see. Perhaps a crowdfunding page for surgery abroad is next, and I will send everyone the link!
 
Back
Top