Finally gym confident, thanks to meds!

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Very motivating to read. Gym rat and daily runner was my old identity. Almost 18 years back I got out of an abusive relationship and gained 175 pounds. In 2019 I found the strength to shed 150, then it hit me that I never dealt with what happened to me earlier, and I ended up in another abusive relationship. Back came 115 pounds. Now I'm 80 down again and I feel this attempt is the correct one. I need to return to the gym, but it's hard since my body has changed so much. The mirror shows me loads of extra skin, cellulite and stretch marks, and shorts with a tee feel impossible. I'd like skin removal surgery but I'm too scared. Twenty-five years have passed since I last trained, and I'm almost 50 with knee arthritis plus fibromyalgia.
 
Back
Top