For those who lost 10 kg on Mounjaro: how long did it take, and did you notice any loose skin?

Hong Kong Yanpep International

ZepboundZen

Well-known member
Hi everyone! Currently sitting around a certain weight with a target range roughly 15 kilos lower. Curious to hear from anyone who's lost somewhere between 10 and 15 kilos on mounjaro specifically. How long did the first 10 kilos take for you? Did loose or sagging skin turn up after dropping that much? Curious which area it showed most, and whether that eased up over time. Know every body handles this differently, but genuinely want some honest input to help calibrate expectations. Thanks in advance!
 
Don't want the weight coming off too fast. Dropped 23 kilos over nine months, worked out to under a kilo weekly, and still ended up with a good bit of loose skin. Going faster than roughly 1 percent of body weight per week over the long haul can also bring on hair loss and gallbladder trouble.
 
Fair point, though for most people whose total loss stays under thirty kilos, that kind of overhang usually isn't a major issue, while some starting with a much smaller target, even under twenty, already carry enough apron-style fat beforehand to run into complications.

What's genuinely confusing is people who haven't even started Mounjaro yet, haven't lost a single gram, already worrying about saggy skin. Makes little sense. Put the work in, take care of things along the way, and deal with any skin issues if and when they actually show up. Protecting bone and muscle mass, though, that's something worth being proactive about right from day one.
 
10 kg is nothing to dismiss. And just holding your weight steady counts as a real win too.

That said, looking back through your posts I noticed you're taking something known to cause weight gain. That's probably interacting with how the second compound performs for you. But stopping the second compound entirely could mean fast regain on top of that.
 
Could you tell me how much you lost? I am only about 3 months into mounjaro, 93kg down to 84kg, and I use firming creams (sure they will not help but no harm lol). I am nervous about super loose belly and thigh skin. I badly want to lose but not too fast, hoping slower helps the skin. I know I will never be perfect, and feeling good dressed but ok undressed beats feeling horrid in both, still I would rather dodge as much of it as I can.
 
Back
Top