FOXO4 DRI vs Mots-C: Which first?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
It's weird how some peps work for some people, but not others. I got my NAD+ from a compounding pharmacy at first, and it was super effective for me. Then I tried 4 different Grey Market manufacturers, but got zero reaction. I even tried a different compounding pharmacy, but it was only half as effective as the first one.
 
This is weeks after your initial question. I'm old enough to get Medicare. I did the SS-31, MOTSC, and NAD+ protocol. Didn't see any results, so I stayed on NAD+ until I used it all up. Which was quite a bit. I didn't "feel" anything for a while. I was doing 100 mg 5-7 times a week. Then one day I gave myself the injection and I "felt it" - it shocked me. Then every day after that, I felt that "rush". Maybe my body was super deficient and using it up as fast as I injected it. Maybe it was slowly fixing the deficiency. Now I do 50 mg a day 5-7 days a week. I don't "feel" it usually, but sometimes I do. I'll do the SS-31 and MOTS-C again soon. Those affect the mitochondria and I might not feel them working, but I'll use them since I have them.
 
I was just reading about peptides for immune support. There's a PDF floating around with good info on Thymosin Alpha 1. Apparently, it helps your body recognize viruses, and some people have had success with it easing food allergies. I might keep that one in mind in case of future illnesses.
 
ToneLean said:
I was just reading about peptides for immune support. There's a PDF floating around with good info on Thymosin Alpha 1. Apparently, it helps your body recognize viruses, and some people have had success with it easing food allergies. I might keep that one in mind in case of future illnesses.

Interesting! I've used Thymosin Alpha 1 before. I noticed it upped my lymphocyte count but made my pollen allergies worse, so ymmv.
 
FOXO4-DRI typically follows a baseline stack rather than leading it - most start with MOTS-C for metabolic and mitochondrial effects first, then add the senolytic once the foundation is settled.
 
the fatigue-only response to MOTS-c is the signal that the mitochondrial substrate wasn't there to work with - the compound has nowhere to push if the machinery is already running at capacity or depleted. the sequence of mito support first, then SS-31, then revisit MOTS-c is the right progression for someone who got that response. worth comparing notes when you get back to it
 
A few of us in my family recently tried a research compound. Two also added a second peptide, two others a different combo, mixing in NAD+ throughout. Not much before-and-after difference noticed. Reactions to NAD+ varied from nothing to mild chest stimulation for a few minutes. Weeks later, took the same amount again yesterday, felt within seconds an adrenaline-like chest sensation that intensified fast and spread through my whole body. Genuinely strong. Had to sit down, worried I might pass out. Hands tingly, lightheaded. Faded after about a minute. Told another family member, who said he and a fourth person went through something similar. The second person tried less next morning, comparable reaction despite feeling nothing before, described as almost out-of-body.
 
Recently wrapped up a round of two other peptides. Didn't really notice much of anything from those. Added NAD+ toward the end and that gives a noticeable sensation for a few minutes at least. Next cycle I'm planning something tighter with a different combination, hoping that finally delivers real results.
 
Hey everyone,

Wrapping up a peptide cycle in a couple days and want to switch to something new. Not sure which direction to go. Either a mitochondrial-support peptide or a longevity peptide for a short stretch before moving to the mitochondrial one.

Currently running the third compound plus a growth-hormone releasing blend plus a hormone-support peptide plus an appetite-related peptide.
Also running two focus-oriented nasal peptides.

My goal is fat loss and helping my body recover after three decades of poor treatment.
 
Early 30s here. Started one compound after a handful of doses of another. Noticed better energy from the combination, though not much noticeable from the second one alone, still only a few doses in though. Keep forgetting the daily morning routine. Managing it two or three times weekly feels doable. Ran one compound three times weekly for a month before adding the other. Genuinely like how that one feels. Planning to keep running both until supply runs out, then maybe continue the first one weekly. Sticking to a specific amount mainly because the vial sizes made the math cleaner for cycling.
 
Appreciate the write-up, genuinely useful info. So is F410 the same as the compound that supposedly repairs cellular aging markers? Someone mentioned they only carry the unmodified version, which honestly doesn't add up to me, seems pointless for most people to bother with that form. Going to take your warning seriously and wait.
Actually have some of another compound on the way that's probably a much safer bet to experiment with. Even that carries some risk, but at least there's considerably more research behind it.

One more thing worth mentioning, a handful of people have shared their experiences with the modified version, but those accounts are genuinely rare.
 
Back
Top