Hit my goal, still losing?!

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Goodwill can take all the old clothes as you drop sizes. I kept a pair two sizes up to check if I'm creeping back up around the waist. Still loose? Then I know I'm holding steady.
 
tried it last spring and still paying for it. only 7 weeks and lost 7 pounds, gained it back, but stuck with brutal heartburn i take pills for now. can't sleep without upper body up. wish i quit week one, sides never went away just got worse.
 
My rat does 5mg daily for 30 days then 60 off (one month a quarter). Same time he gets 50mg NAD daily in the morning fasted. Sleeps around 10:30 and misses one morning and that day's sleep gets crushed. Later injections wreck the schedule. Alternates 4-week cycles of one peptide (10mg weekly) and another (5mg weekly) timed just before bed. Quality of life, workouts, physique—all improved.
 
the recommended titration schedule came from somewhere specific. bp probably knew patients could handle higher doses and that efficacy varies wildly at different doses. but a four-week schedule probably pleased the fda and shareholders.
 
Berberine is a reasonable adjunct at the last few pounds - the metabolic effect is mild but it stacks well with low-carb habits and doesn't interfere with the med. Good pick for the final stretch.
 
Undershooting goal and continuing to lose is a common GLP-1 pattern - the medication doesn't stop at a number, so the focus shift to muscle gain is exactly the right next chapter. The internal adjustment to the new weight takes longer than the physical change, which is the 'still live in' part.
 
Only managed 13 pounds on 1mg before it stalled out. My doctor's moving my dose up to 2mg, and I also signed up for a gym membership, hoping that combination gets things moving again.
 
Sure thing. Been on it a full year and I'm just now getting up to 2mg. Yes, the goal here is dropping pounds. Taking my time with it, as they say.
 
In the exact same spot. Nine months at 5 mg and nearly at my target now. Thinking about stopping since the constant fatigue and lack of drive are wearing on me. A little scared the weight might creep back though...
 
Just hit 12.5mg and I'm finally seeing both the weight drop and all those positive effects people rave about. Honestly figured it wasn't in the cards for me, felt like nobody else was running this high a dose on M, but so glad I stuck it out. Might be worth pushing further yourself too, until you land on whatever level actually clicks for your body.
 
Your provider's genuinely mismanaging this and doesn't fully grasp how the medication works.

Sure, some people respond strongly to smaller amounts, but plenty need to climb higher, some all the way to the ceiling. There's a reason it scales up to 15mg.

My suggestion would be pushing higher if you're not hitting your desired results and your body's handling the medication fine. Generally speaking too, bigger amounts tend to correlate with more weight lost overall. Not sure how much you're aiming to lose, but if it's substantial, staying parked at a low amount while the scale barely twitches isn't going to get you anywhere close to that finish line.
 
Went through this exact thing, though I'm running 15mg. Everybody responds differently, but I hit two separate stalls and here's what got me past them. First one showed up at 10mg too. Recalculated my TDEE and trimmed my calorie intake, which pushed me through that rut for a while. Recently hit another wall, same weight for a full month. Things felt completely flat so I ramped up my workouts, though sounds like you're already pretty active on that front. Is your hunger creeping back at all? If it is, bumping the milligrams might be the next move.
 
If it's working and you're feeling good, keep going :)
Stayed on 2.5 for roughly a year until hitting my target, then cut it down by half and kept dropping.. so I trimmed it further to about 0.6 and the loss continued even then. Eventually stopped entirely, and so far it's held steady with barely any regain.
 
Back
Top