Just started, SO sick!

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Took my first shot yesterday and the nausea hit hard. Only had one meal before dosing and ended up throwing up at least five separate times, even water wasn't sitting right. Really hoping this eases up soon.
 
Really unfortunate the doctor didn't step in to help manage those symptoms. All fairly typical when first starting out, especially without much guidance provided.
 
Does that include feeling queasy, dizzy, and like you might pass out? Because nobody warned me about that, and honestly glad I'm not alone at home right now, my first 0.25mg dose was just this morning.
 
Some people just react more strongly than others. Worst case scenario, maybe three more days of this. An over the counter motion sickness chewable could help with the nausea, widely available online too.
 
Nausea, diarrhea, generally just feeling awful. That's a pretty aggressive dose to start out on. Next day or two are probably going to be pretty rough honestly.
 
Barely any nausea starting out at 0.25. Moved to 0.5 for three months, no side effects at all. Loss stalled after the first eight weeks, but I stayed put at 0.5 anyway (down 22 lbs total). Bumped to 1.0, just did shot number four and I'm feeling seriously nauseated! Already have the 1.7 ready to go but now dreading the idea of increasing further. Kind of discouraging honestly, going this whole time with nothing to complain about and then suddenly feeling this awful.
 
Honestly my roughest dose was the very first one. Didn't feel anything right away, but within a day I had a brutal headache and felt nauseous. Figured out that drinking a ton of water made a real difference. Also picked up some ginger candies that ended up being key for settling my stomach. Never actually thrown up, but what I've dealt with leans more toward heartburn, indigestion, and constipation, all things I've learned to keep in check through hydration, enough fiber, and better meal timing (steering clear of big dinners late at night).

Currently on the highest dose, and side effects are pretty much gone at this point. They stopped being noticeable right around when I moved up to the second-to-last dose level. All this to say, these reactions are completely normal and manageable, and eventually your body adapts and they fade. Just remember to drink plenty, never stop eating entirely (for me at least, hunger would actually show up disguised as nausea), keep meals balanced with enough protein, and keep portions modest. Hope that helps!
 
Took my very first dose about six hours back and the nausea hit unbelievably hard. Ended up throwing up from how bad it got. Please, someone tell me this improves over time?
 
Back
Top