KPV killing my acne - anyone else seeing this benefit?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Kpv's been part of the routine for some time, and the biggest thing standing out is a genuine improvement with acne. Skin's a lot calmer these days, cystic breakouts basically gone after years of that fight. Honestly didn't see a change this dramatic coming, especially not this quickly.

Wondering how it's gone for other people here, since this compound doesn't get talked about much. Any other unexpected wins worth mentioning? Also curious whether people cycle on and off it or stay on continuously. Genuinely interested in hearing how others approach it and what came of it.
 
KPV's been solid for me too, I run it as part of a recovery stack with TB-500 and BPC and honestly the skin thing was a surprise side benefit I wasn't expecting when I added it. Didn't think a peptide meant for gut inflammation would do anything for cystic breakouts but here we are.
 
Back
Top