Male, 50. Start weight 171 lbs, now 158. Reta start was six weeks back at 0.5mg per shot, one shot each 3rd day for a month, then upped to 1mg on that same schedule during these last two weeks. Eating about 1800 kcal with at least 100g protein. Noom got me from 165 to 150 but it held only a fortnight before I shot back to 170. Fasting failed too, since I overate anyway on one or two meals daily, and booze was still a problem throughout. Now I log calories and macros in an app and reta makes the deficit far easier to live with. I honestly don't know my goal weight. Rock climbing matters hugely to me, and I climbed well anywhere between 135 and 145. Reta also seems to let me keep muscle while dropping fat, so my goal may end up higher than I thought once I reach my target BF%.