Reta strength fading already?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
The upper outer glute first injection is one of the more variable site outcomes - some people find it dramatically less painful than abdominal or thigh sites, others find it harder to manage without a second set of hands. Testing a new injection site before committing to it for a higher-volume compound is the right sequence.
 
The ISR site reaction without other measurable effect is actually the more common early pattern with secretagogues at that dose - the immune activation at the injection site is local and not a proxy for systemic effect. CJC/Ipa combinations typically need 6-8 weeks before the downstream effect on IGF-1 and sleep quality becomes clearly attributable to the protocol rather than noise.
 
Been on reta a month now. Currently at a small-moderate amount and don't think the batch itself is the issue. Eating's decreased overall, though quality of food choices could still improve, and stress eating is definitely a real factor. Food noise has been intense, especially the last couple weeks. Appetite suppression doesn't seem to hold much past a few days. Wondering if maybe the effects just aren't visible because of eating through them. Saw another post suggesting real suppression might not kick in until a higher amount. Open to any suggestions.

Edit: the batch itself seems solid based on what's been tested so far.
 
Appetite suppression from the second dose seems to have completely faded today. Fourth day in. Meanwhile just took a single puff from an inhaler, first time trying it. About thirty minutes ago now. Roughly five minutes after, noticed a mild boost in mental clarity and a slight energy lift. Each puff is supposedly a set strength. Will update if anything else changes going forward. Haven't been able to exercise the past week due to being sick. Not sure if that'll shift things.
 
Maybe I just landed on a weak batch? Like I mentioned, it came from a source people around here rate highly that I'd rather not name, so who really knows. Testing on it generally comes back solid, though I never had this particular one checked.

The first compound I tried before this felt rough, didn't drop much weight at all, but I was only using it two months before moving to the current one, so maybe it just needed more time, who knows.

My doctor checks my thyroid at every visit and always gives the green light. Testosterone's been tested too and comes back fine. Full panels have consistently come back clean. So what's going on? Maybe it's the antidepressant. Mentioned before that I came off it after years of use, but this is a recent break, just a couple weeks back. Using a similar medication as a teenager packed on around 70 lbs, and stopping it back then melted that weight right off. Could this be the same pattern?

Also thinking about switching over to the other compound through that same source purely for convenience. If I go that route, what dose should I start at?
 
Thanks for the update. There's definitely variation between batches, differing fill amounts, and some products degrade quicker than others. My guess is certain supplies of the third compound just break down faster. My previous batch was fantastic. This current one comes from a different source and the results just aren't matching up. Actually gained four pounds over two weeks eating identically, zero changes on my end.

Bumped the amount up by 1mg. If that doesn't help, I've got a backup batch in the freezer to try instead. And if that still doesn't help, I'll revert back to whatever I was using originally.

Good news is I'm already at my target weight, so a few pounds either way barely matters. Belt's still buckled on the tightest hole I've ever punched.
 
Recently started reta, 3rd week at 6mg (went 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6). Strangest effect: I stopped getting electric jolts in a tooth when I forget my morning antidepressant. Before reta those jolts were my natural reminder, showing up around lunch. Other effects are ordinary. I have absolutely no sense of hunger, and I can only eat milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, meat, fish or watermelon, all else repulses me. I used to drink 5 cups of coffee with milk and now barely manage a second. Energy has been up since week one, I always fought heavy fatigue and don't need daytime naps anymore, and my focus and concentration are back. Still obese, only 7 kilos down, but it's already a game changer. The less pleasant part is that I keep worrying it will stop working.
 
Okay, yesterday was my 4th Reta dose, 1.5mg. I weighed 243 today, so 12lbs gone in 22 days. Appetite suppression is weak, though I'm well aware I've eaten much less for the most part. Food noise is mostly handled and I'm keeping my toes crossed, aware this low dose won't stay effective. A modaf tab today left my head a lot clearer. One unusual side effect though, not sure if it's reta: lots of dried mucus in my nose. I think it's dehydration, but the amount produced means there must be a histamine part?
 
Biggest change: appetite suppression got weaker. Otherwise the experience is roughly unchanged for me. Plenty of folks claim the higher resting heart rate bothers them, but not me. I dont measure mine, so it may be a bit up and i just dont notice. The day after my first shot there was a sensation, but not really since. So overall not much drama, just less suppression than at the start, which i guess is the normal pattern.
 
Back
Top