Scale's not budging! Help!

Hong Kong Yanpep International
I saw a post from another woman who is 5'3" like us. She started similar to my weight 207lbs, and she's doing it! I feel motivated!
 
Appetite and reward pathways overlap - the substance reliance reduction alongside weight loss comes up more than expected.
 
Something's gotta shift to keep the losses going. I stalled at 50 pounds down for a solid month, then pushed my workouts harder and started deliberately eating more fiber, and the scale moved again after that.
 
Been bouncing between losing and regaining the same couple kilos since last fall, but my pants fit looser regardless, so a scale stall might not be the whole picture.
 
Make sure water intake stays where it should be. My provider mentioned most stalls trace back to not getting enough fiber and fluids.
 
Trust the process, the weight won't come off every single week, some weeks you'll plateau, some you might even tick up a bit. Stay consistent and keep pushing, it evens out eventually. Try not to fixate too hard on that scale number!
 
Know that feeling well. Weighed in at just over 252 at the start of July, and basically the same number a month later. That said, since I also track monthly video and measurements, I could clearly see my waist, hips, and stomach had shrunk noticeably despite the number on the scale hardly shifting this cycle.
The number on the scale really isn't the whole picture.
 
I'd track too, and stay as consistent as possible every day (no cheat days in the first month), then cut another 100 cals from your day every week until the scale starts dropping. It'll go down eventually, and then you'll know the deficit that suits you. And if you're basically starving (under 800 cals a day) over one or two weeks to force movement on the scale, get a doctor's opinion on other factors. PCOS makes losing hard for plenty of people on Reddit, even with the meds.
 
Back
Top