Switching from Tirz to Reta?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Some folks who don't get strong enough hunger control from reta end up doing better switching to tirz. Reta failing to fully quiet appetite isn't rare at all.

That's actually why I run both together, keeping each dose modest (1mg tirz plus 2mg reta, same day weekly, sometimes stretched longer depending on how hunger's behaving) and I'm getting steady weight loss with basically no appetite noise (10 pounds this past month, 45 total dating back to when I was only running 1.5 of tirz in January).
 
Seconding that recommendation. Made the switch after a solid stretch on tirz and had to work up to a fairly high reta amount before feeling anything at all. Currently at a strong amount and losing weight again, might scale back slightly soon.
 
Running Tirz 7.5 and Reta 3.0, Friday and Tuesday. Once I hit goal I'm not planning to drop either one, each brings something different to the table. Splitting the shots twice weekly really smoothed out the half-life dips with Tirz. Curious what led you to consider dropping Tirz altogether (just asking). Congrats on the progress!
 
Shed roughly a third of what I started at over twelve months before getting pregnant, first on tirz then reta. Used whatever the lowest clinically effective dose was for me, then climbed once that level stopped doing anything on tirz. For reta I bumped monthly, mostly because appetite suppression just wasn't showing up at any level I tried. Went 1, 2, 4, 8, then held at 8 for a while since I didn't want to push to 12. But if reta does suppress your appetite for you, my suggestion is staying at whatever lowest amount actually gets weight moving, and only climb once that stalls. Goal was losing half my starting weight, and the projection had me getting there around the year-and-a-half mark.
 
Back
Top