Tirz and sleepless nights?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Dealt with that during my first couple months, thankfully it faded eventually. Genuinely unsettling and would jolt me awake. Also only showed up in the first few days right after each shot.
 
This is so true. I'm running Tesa plus the fourth peptide and getting the deepest, most restful sleep of my life every single night, yet reading through this thread it sounds like plenty of people are dealing with the exact opposite!
 
Know this thread's aged a bit but figured I'd revive it in case anyone's got fresh input.

Eight weeks in on the dual-action medication now, both my spouse and I. I'm sleeping harder than I have in years, maybe a bit too hard honestly, but she's the opposite extreme, only managing two or three hours of choppy, broken sleep a night lately. Been dragging on roughly three weeks for her and it's genuinely not sustainable for her wellbeing.

I've been adjusting her amount, which helps with other side effects but hasn't really touched the sleep issue. She's on the brand-name version, didn't get along with any of the compounded versions we tried.

Also just started week one of layering in the third compound, planning to experiment with her threshold there too, and I'm totally open to switching her over entirely if it ends up working better.

Going to try a bedtime snack next, but would genuinely appreciate any other ideas.
 
Eight solid hours was always normal for me, until this summer. Tirz began last spring for me, and sleep has shrunk to 6.5-7 hours on a good night. My weekly dose is 12mg. A couple of other injectables are in my routine, though they probably don't affect sleep. Alteril, which combines melatonin, valerian and L-tryptophan, is my weekly indulgence and knocks me out, 8-9 hours. Could be age catching up, honestly.
 
Massively. Mornings feel a bit more tired, but my Garmin says it's really bad: I begin each day with a really drained body battery reading plus an awful sleep score, even with melatonin and magnesium glycinate already. Is it the same on tirzepatide?
 
Back
Top