Tirz on top of Reta?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Hey everyone,

Was running on very little sleep and made a rough mistake. Injected 1mg tirz when the plan called for 1mg reta. What's likely to happen here? More side effects, fewer? And what's the smartest way to realign the reta schedule afterward?
 
Ha, funny how quickly I ended up with over four thousand milligrams of tirz and about fourteen hundred of reta, and haven't even touched the reta yet, probably a few months out still.
 
Might just be what you personally went through, but I recently caught a doctor being interviewed who'd worked on the reta trial, and he mentioned having a nearly identical experience with tirz back when that study wrapped up.

Not sure why folks keep insisting reta doesn't curb appetite, plenty of people say the same thing about tirz not working for them that way either. If someone showed up here claiming tirz doesn't suppress hunger, that's simply what happened for them individually.
 
For me it was more about how the body reacted than hitting a real plateau. Started on one compound solo but skin sensitivity forced retreat on two separate occasions. First happened at a moderate weekly amount, prompting one missed dose followed by a move to twice-weekly dosing, then it happened again once the amount climbed higher. This round the dose came back down and a second compound got layered in instead.
 
Tirz really shuts down appetite, while Reta leans more toward torching fat but doesn't hit hunger nearly as hard.

My routine is 7.5mg of Tirz Friday and 4mg of Reta Tuesday as a supplement. Even running just one of them solo, I'd still split it into twice-weekly shots or stretch to a five or six day rhythm.
 
Most people say Tirz wins on appetite suppression, at least early on. Real noticeable suppression tends to show up within a day of that first shot. From what I've read, Reta's suppression doesn't kick in until you're up around 4mg weekly. That wait can be brutal if you're impatient like me and want instant payoff.
 
I started at 1mg and raised it 1mg every 3 weeks at first. I've spent about six weeks on 5mg and will stay two more weeks minimum, then 6mg. 5mg does the job, so I'll stay there until it feels less potent than it should. Eventually 8mg is my target, kept going while it delivers. After that I'll add Tirz, then titrate Reta down and Tirz up, ending on Tirz with a little Reta on the side.
 
Would love to hear others' experiences too! I take 3mg reta weekly split into 2 doses, and thinking for my next increase to hold reta at 3mg and add 2.5mg tirz for extra appetite suppression :)
 
Back
Top