not-today-scale
Well-known member
Injected 0.75mg and I'm honestly torn on whether it's doing anything at all. My opinion on cagri keeps flipping day to day, but bottom line it isn't delivering the hunger control or quieter food thoughts I was hoping for. Tried combining cagri and reta once and ended up feeling awful with no extra suppression to show for it, so I dropped both entirely. It's been a few weeks and I've restarted clean, but I still can't figure out why this isn't hitting harder for me. Wish there were more accounts from people in my situation who need much bigger amounts even at the start. Should I just jump straight to 1mg, maybe even 2? This comment gives me a bit of hope actually. What was the timeline for you getting up to 2mg? Thinking about going there myself if 1mg doesn't do anything. Edit: pinned 1.5mg. Still absolutely nothing!