My sleep took a hit too. I'm only on 1 mg in week 3, after two weeks on 0.5 mg. Seems my response is VERY good, food noise vanished right away already from the 0.5 mg start. Since starting the shots my appetite is tiny, and 3.5 kg gone after just over 5 weeks (I am not super overweight, I just want about 20 kg off, at which point I'd be properly slim again), so I barely eat beyond roughly 120 g of protein plus a few veggies and fruit. My night HR rose from about 63 to 72-75 bpm, seemingly high, and my HRV fell to 20-25, down from the high 20s or low 30s. Low REM sleep too. Fixing it eludes me, since what worked during my menopausal bad-sleep years now fails. Probably the HR is to blame, so I hope it improves after around 24 weeks like in the studies.