First off, your English reads great. As for the medication itself, been running 2.5mg for my A1C going on three weeks now. Aside from one or two minor hiccups, every side effect so far has actually worked in my favor: joints hurt less, mood's improved, energy's up, thinking feels clearer. (My husband actually griped this morning since I stayed up past midnight cleaning last night. Get these wild bursts of energy roughly forty-eight hours out from each shot.) Cravings for junk food and sugar have basically vanished, and that constant urge to snack is gone too. Still get hungry, sure, but I can stop eating once I'm satisfied and get on with whatever's next. Nothing but positives to report on this medication so far, and yes, I was exactly where you are for months before starting. Terrified honestly, all those horror stories floating around online about GLP drugs got in my head. You really have to give it an actual shot to see how your own body responds.
Like others mentioned, no obligation to tell a soul what you're doing. Completely your call. If someone brings it up, just say you're eating better and moving more, technically true since both are part of the deal on this medication. It's simply a tool that makes those things achievable, no