B basil_m6 New member Saturday at 4:54 PM #41 I go up in small increments too, trying to avoid heavy side effects. My appetite is basically gone, but I raise the dose hoping to restart the loss.
I go up in small increments too, trying to avoid heavy side effects. My appetite is basically gone, but I raise the dose hoping to restart the loss.
S sheppard Member Sunday at 12:53 PM #42 Glad to hear it isn't just me. Nearly through my first month at 5 and it feels weaker than 2.5 did. Hunger chatter returned and glucose is inching up although my diet hasn't changed. Frustrating, since 2.5 helped so much.
Glad to hear it isn't just me. Nearly through my first month at 5 and it feels weaker than 2.5 did. Hunger chatter returned and glucose is inching up although my diet hasn't changed. Frustrating, since 2.5 helped so much.