Ran Ozempic for roughly two years, with a six or seven month gap in between due to other financial priorities (paying entirely out of pocket). Initially lost 40 pounds, then regained 60 once I stopped. For me, Ozempic mainly quieted that mental food chatter more than anything else. Appetite itself was never really my struggle, but coming off the medication brought that hunger roaring back constantly. Getting back on it shut down that ravenous hunger and quieted the noise once more, though it still never really made me fill up faster.
Currently running 1.25mg, essentially the 1mg pen combined with the 0.25mg pen. Used to pay around $284 sticking with just the 1mg pen alone, but both pens together came out to roughly $275 for me. Barely any side effects the whole time on Ozempic, aside from occasional dry heaving maybe once every couple weeks first thing in the morning. Haven't had that at all this month, and no GI issues either despite bracing for them at the higher amount. Also noticed certain foods, especially anything fried or greasy, just don't appeal anymore.
Weighed in on July 3rd (I only check once monthly, first of the month) and I'm down 11 pounds since then (yes, I snuck a peek early to see