Reta/Tirz Cycles - am I crazy?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Been running triz since November, planning to start stacking once my first Reta shipment lands next week. Currently at 6mg split across two weekly doses of triz, planning to kick off Reta at .5mg and climb from there if it seems necessary.
 
Never actually tried this personally, but plenty of threads describe alternating a set amount of one compound for the equivalent amount of the other on a weekly or biweekly rotation.
 
You'll likely need to hit the same dose or go higher this next round. There's research showing cycling on and off builds up resistance to the treatment, at least in animal studies.
 
100%. Started reta back in June at 2mg weekly. Had been maxed out on tirz for a full year prior. Cut that dose in half rather than dropping it entirely since I still wanted the mental food chatter kept quiet. Mostly worked out that way. Tried a week running the complete 15mg tirz alongside 4mg reta, wasn't terrible but wasn't great either. Went back down to 7.5mg tirz since reta's clearly carrying its weight. Meanwhile I've been climbing on reta gradually, bit by bit.

Currently running 3mg every other day. Works out to roughly 9mg weekly overall. Feels like the whole half-life conversation might not be fully settled science yet. And like everything else, bodies vary wildly. Every-other-day dosing seems to keep reta's benefit genuinely active in my system in a way that twice weekly never quite matched. At least for how my particular biology handles it.
 
Currently running tirz at 10mg, split across doses. Planning to fold reta into the mix in about two or three weeks, starting low and just seeing how my body reacts. Doubt tirz and reta translate 1:1 dose-wise, so I'll hunt for whatever reta amount triggers the effects and use that as my starting point.
 
Currently on a moderate tirz amount and a small reta amount.

When first starting this whole peptide journey, a branded prescription option got prescribed. That alone worked really well, dropping a solid amount.

Given such a strong response to tirz, reta's staying at the current small amount. Tirz will only get adjusted every couple months.

Keeping tirz low while running a higher reta amount sounds like a genuinely reasonable plan given the situation.
 
Yeah... pretty much sold on the higher reta amount and want to get there as fast as reasonably possible. Plenty of room to dial back the tirz amount if reta's side effects stay manageable, planning to add reta up to a proper level. Splitting doses between the two and adjusting from there. Have enough of both on hand to stretch this out a good while, whichever direction it goes.
 
Same thing when I began Tirz. Three weeks ago I started Reta as a split dose and plan to step up in a dose or so, with tums nearby. And like someone said, I take KPV and I think it helps a lot too.
 
Back
Top