When did food noise quiet down for you?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
Two months, 25 pounds, still limited mobility, no, honestly think it'll take longer. Also, does your doctor have a plan for when that food chatter eventually comes back once you hit goal? Feels kind of wild to me that nobody addresses that.
 
Having that constant food chatter just disappear is such a relief. Hard to put into words, but food just doesn't dominate my thoughts anymore. Really thrilled for you!
 
I think 'food noise' hits everyone a bit differently. Two months into MJ now, still on a low amount, and I don't think that lack of food noise has fully kicked in for me yet.

What I have noticed is feeling much fuller after smaller meals throughout the day, and skipping meals later on comes easily without any fixation on when the next one's coming. Not a complete disappearance of food noise, but a meaningful shift, and I'm seeing solid results.

Maybe cravings won't vanish entirely for you either, but leaning into that fuller feeling to eat less or choose better options will still get you where you're going.
 
Just started myself, day two on a moderate dose, and honestly the mental food chatter shut off almost right away, genuinely bizarre! Feeling properly full, ate twice today already, small portions too, no sweet cravings at all so far. Remember to stay hydrated, good luck on this journey.
 
So happy for this! Same story here with the scale and with food noise too. As the dose has gone up, the relationship with food has genuinely normalized. Eating happens, gets enjoyed, then life moves on. Food noise only shows up right before the next shot's due. Even then it's just a little extra grazing, nowhere near a big calorie swing. We've got this!
 
Yes. Two weeks in now, two shots of 0.2mg so far. That food chatter started fading within hours (could just be placebo). It's sitting around a 2 out of 10 now versus 7-10 before. Feels like my brain shut down some huge background program, freeing up space for everything else. I'm more present overall, and my enthusiasm for the things I genuinely love, family, music, reading, has clearly grown. Makes for a happier baseline overall.

The chatter does show up when I'm truly hungry though, like after an hour on the bike I'm feeling it by lunch. Now I'm working on learning what actual hunger feels like versus the old noise, and how to handle it sensibly.
 
Totally agree. Only week 2 and honestly it's transformed things. No food noise at all? Mind blown daily. The only noise left is my brain constantly checking whether the noise is still gone and trying to confirm it's really over. Kind of annoying, honestly :D
 
Back
Top