Lazy_Loss People differ a lot here. For me the face is the second place to show loss (neck comes first), but nothing else changed until I was over 30 pounds down.
Appreciate it, that really helps me understand things better. Genuinely unclear on what my target weight should even be, but being this close to 160 has my brain going 'might as well keep cutting.' Could be I jumped ahead of myself here. That urge to keep losing probably comes from just not...
Started just a little before you did. Spent two weeks doing 0.5 three times weekly. No real issues besides some sleep disruption. This past Saturday I switched over to 1 mg once weekly instead. That first full-mg shot hasn't caused problems either, aside from sleep still being affected. Can't...
Wait, so it genuinely does curb hunger for some people? Been running 2mg Ozempic for two full years and it never touched my appetite at all. Brought my A1c down, sure, but weight-wise I only shed about 15 pounds. Went from 310 down to roughly 295.
I know right?! Feeling pretty discouraged about this whole situation since I'd bought what I thought were third-party-tested batches, but now there's confusion around what those extra letters on the label actually mean, someone claimed it was just referencing which warehouse shipped them, which...
Just wrapped up round two of the growth-repair peptide. First round ran 30 days back in November after I miscalculated how much I needed total. This round lasted 50 days. Took 2mg each morning on an empty stomach, kept it somewhere cool and dark rather than the fridge. Bloodwork just came back...
Yep! It ramped my hunger up and just wasn't the same experience anymore. Quit smoking after a full decade of it. These days I just take cbd edibles with a small amount of THC mixed in for the nausea, nothing beyond that.
That's FANTASTIC!!! Nothing minor about that at all. Amazing. Down 70 pounds and sitting right at my target myself. Wish it felt like everything's transformed, but my other health struggles still dominate everything. Still, landing at a healthy weight feels genuinely good.
The whole 'ozempic face' idea isn't really its own phenomenon. I just can't stand that phrase. Any kind of dieting will thin out your face, especially after carrying extra weight for a long stretch. It's simply fat and volume loss showing up wherever the body sheds it from, and it happens with...
Dealt with a hormonal imbalance since my teens and packed on serious weight while on SSRIs. These days, taking the third compound, I finally get what women with regular cycles have always been describing. Feels like I'm aging in reverse.
Not really, no. I'm on a really low amount. The rare times nausea shows up, it's after ignoring my body's cues and eating a ton of junk over a full day. Realistically I'd feel just as rough doing that regardless of the medication, so those moments never really register as genuine side effects to me.
Way better to deal with loose skin than carry all that extra fat around. I'm down a bit over 100 pounds from my heaviest, and the loose skin barely registers as an issue for me, even though it's definitely there. Carrying all that extra weight felt like being trapped compared to this.
Might be worth considering a higher dose? What's driving the push to get under 80 kg specifically? Personally I'd lean toward hitting the gym and building strength instead.
A few of us in my family recently tried a research compound. Two also added a second peptide, two others a different combo, mixing in NAD+ throughout. Not much before-and-after difference noticed. Reactions to NAD+ varied from nothing to mild chest stimulation for a few minutes. Weeks later...