Recent content by perkycoasting60

Hong Kong Yanpep International
  1. perkycoasting60

    Food noise, hunger & GLP-1 reality

    Thank you, super helpful. I assumed a quieter food noise meant no cravings at all, so I was puzzled by mine and thinking of raising my dose.
  2. perkycoasting60

    Hit my goal weight! RETA rocks!

    January 2025 I was 270lbs and a week back I reached 195. Mostly rolling 72 hour fasts until April, when I was near 230 and started Reta, so no more starving myself.
  3. perkycoasting60

    Stagnation

    i've had slow weeks where the scale never moved, don't be discouraged. if you barely feel the effects, you might just need a higher dose. all the best!
  4. perkycoasting60

    Feeling great!

    Way to go! That's such great work, especially with some weight already off before you even started Mounjaro. Mine's coming off real slow and I'm making my peace with it. Still eating stuff I shouldn't and not exercising at all, but I wanted to say it: you look fantastic. Bet you feel so much...
  5. perkycoasting60

    Ozempic plateau - anyone else?

    Yep, hitting the gym three to four times weekly, roughly 7-10k steps most weekdays. Staying hydrated and sleeping fine. Was already working out before starting ozempic, then got injured and ballooned up to 300lbs. Started exercising again six months before beginning Ozempic, and since the scale...
  6. perkycoasting60

    For those who lost 10 kg on Mounjaro: how long did it take, and did you notice any loose skin?

    10 kg is nothing to dismiss. And just holding your weight steady counts as a real win too. That said, looking back through your posts I noticed you're taking something known to cause weight gain. That's probably interacting with how the second compound performs for you. But stopping the second...
  7. perkycoasting60

    Partners in Health!

    Only my partner and closest friend know. Not embarrassed about it, just prefer to skip hearing opinions from other people in person! Especially the wildly uninformed kind! Haha! I know exactly what effort I'm putting into my health, and exactly what this medication's doing to help me reach my...
  8. perkycoasting60

    Halfway to my goal!

    Aiming for 200. Haven't seen that number since I was 18, which was 47 years back now. My lowest as an adult has been 230. Right now I'm at 250.
  9. perkycoasting60

    Sema stopped working... switch to Tirz?

    On top of that, quite a few dealing with PMOS respond better to Tirz specifically. Sema did the trick for me though. Eleven months in, 42 pounds gone, 10 left before goal. Didn't really start moving faster until reaching a higher dose (1.7mg's turned out to be my sweet spot). Tracked calories...
  10. perkycoasting60

    Just starting... anyone else?

    There's a couple on YouTube, 'The Downsized', running Tirzepatide for over two years now, maybe three. They post regularly. Comes across like it's simply woven into their weekly routine, same as any other prescription. They're using the compounded version, and cherry-picking useful bits from...
  11. perkycoasting60

    Reta and the hiccups from hell!

    Honestly, don't think this drug class is actually behind the diarrhea. Feels a lot more like something I ate that didn't agree with me. That said, reta might be making recovery slower going forward. At this point I really don't want to stop taking it. Injected again just today, and given how...
  12. perkycoasting60

    My health turnaround

    I personally think of the fourth compound as more of a metabolic treatment. Started it following a cardiac scare tied to metabolic syndrome. Excess weight was really just the visible symptom of elevated cholesterol, borderline blood sugar, and rising blood pressure. Pretty confident I also had...
  13. perkycoasting60

    Ozempic 'too easy'?!

    The phrase 'given to every overweight person' is what's throwing me off here. Feels like there should be real consent involved rather than something pushed onto people. Worth considering how BMI actually gets calculated too, since most doctors still rely on it, and that formula happened to be...
  14. perkycoasting60

    One year on MJ!

    Spent 13 months on MJ running October '24 through November '25, dropped from 128kg all the way to 80kg (went from a UK size 26 down to a 14). Never pushed past 7.5mg the entire time. Eight months post-treatment now and I'm hovering between 80 and 82kg, honestly it's tough, that mental food noise...
  15. perkycoasting60

    Ozempic rebound - anyone else?

    Even the thought of food turns my stomach, forget actually getting a bite past my lips, so that told me it was time to hold off on climbing higher. Couldn't get real nutrition in, which probably tricked my system into thinking it was being starved, which would explain why nothing was budging on...
Back
Top