When did you *feel* the Tirz?

Hong Kong Yanpep International
The stomach response coming before appetite suppression is typical at 1mg. Hunger effect usually builds at 2-3mg. That Friday-to-Sunday lag is normal timing.
 
Afternoon drowsiness in the early Tirz phase is common. The energy pattern stabilizes as metabolism adjusts, usually within the first 2-3 months at dose.
 
Second dose is still loading - most people feel the Tirz effect at shot 3-4 rather than the first two.
 
Tirz onset is usually 2-4 weeks versus sema's faster first response - previous sema experience makes the slower start feel like it's not working.
 
8mg reta with 1mg sema for extra appetite suppression is a stack that works for some people when the reta alone starts to plateau. the skin sensitivity ceiling at 8mg is a common stopping point. for the OP asking about when tirz kicks in - the second dose is still really early. most people feel the full effect after the third or fourth.
 
How long before you actually felt something after your first shot? Took my first 2.5 dose yesterday, so it's been about 24 hours now, just waiting for the hunger or urge to eat to finally quiet down.
 
Actually felt my very first dose kick in. Sitting there a few minutes after taking it, I noticed something shift, almost like everything inside just settled. Hard to put into words honestly.
 
Two weeks in for me now. Felt it working almost immediately, within about 12 hours actually. Know it varies person to person, but I'm clearly sensitive to it, dosing on schedule today basically guarantees I'll feel it by tomorrow.
 
Took my usual amount a few weeks back for an event and barely felt anything, honestly kind of a letdown! Everyone reacts differently of course, but next time I'll know to bump it up. I'd suggest sticking with your normal dose first and watching how your body responds, though there's always a chance your system processes things a bit differently.
 
Second week on the dual-action medication at 5mg, and honestly I question whether that mental food chatter is truly quieter or if I'm just imagining it.

That said, I think I'm responding reasonably well overall.

Currently doing a sixteen-eight fasting window. Once I break the fast around noon, meals that would normally have me going back for seconds now leave me completely full. Sometimes I genuinely just don't feel like eating at all. Still get the occasional craving though, peanuts specifically, though a small handful satisfies it without any problem. Originally assumed this medication would wipe out cravings entirely, so curious if others still notice occasional cravings despite an otherwise strong response.

A few notes so far:

Dropped just over 2kg by day seven (unclear how much is water versus actual fat)
Nothing rough side-effect-wise
Sulfur-smelling burps showed up for a day, milder than some accounts I've read, gone after one night's sleep
My fitness tracker shows resting heart rate running a touch above baseline, though nothing's triggered an abnormal reading alert

Overall feeling pretty solid, just trying to gauge what counts as a typical early response. Curious to
 
That 1.5mg dose faded fast, though some lingering effects stuck around, less alcohol appeal, smaller portions feeling like plenty, but the hunger and that mental food chatter drifted right back to where they sat at .5mg.

Today, six days out from the 1.5mg shot, I bumped to 2mg. Same light euphoric feeling I've gotten with every single dose so far. Can't chalk it up to needle anxiety anymore since that fear's completely gone now. Hoping to hold at 2mg for a few weeks to titrate properly, since a few members here have said this is closer to where I should've started given my size.
 
I was on O but quit because of cost and constant hunger. Months later I started tirzepatide, stay at a 2.5mg micro really dose, and only feel that hunger if I forget a shot.
 
Back
Top